Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OH, THE PLACES WE GO

Gus and I are trying to make the best of this last week together before I have to go back to work. Today, we walked down 29th, looking at the trees:We returned books to the library, but it was too early for them to be open:
We waited for the bus on Lake street:
And really enjoyed the bus ride:
Especially the part where we crossed the river:
The bus ride made Gus a little sleepy:
And he was out by the time we got to midway:
He slept while I chose some new fabric (there were a lot of choices):
He woke back up while we walked back to Snelling and University:
Gus noted that it's a very busy intersection:
He appreciated the new bus stops that have been installed recently:
And chilled out on the bus ride home:
While I got to read my new book:
It was a fun adventure, and he was happy to be in the sling the whole time. I've started carrying him kangaroo style, which he likes very much. More people notice him and talk to him, and he generally just has a better view of the world. I'm sorry there isn't a photo of our return to the house, he started to get a little upset as we got near home, and my attempts to photograph him and the house failed completely. What a fun morning!

0 comments: