Saturday, March 22, 2008

MORE


I was super embarassed about this photo when I took it for two reasons:
1. Jaundice! You can see how yellow he got - everyone said it was just newborn jaundice and it would go away, but I was paranoid that folks would think I wasn't taking care of him because he was turning colors.
2. His hands - when he was 2 and 3 days old, his skin got extremely dry, leading to his hands looking like he'd been in a street fight. I was so glad when they healed.
I knit this little hat once I was able to measure his head. I had to make 2 because the first one was too small.
This is the photo I used for the birth announcements. It's not my favorite photo but it was one of the only ones I had where his eyes were open. He spent a lot of time with his eyes closed in the first few days.

0 comments: